Here is my list of shows available for trade. All shows are recorded LIVE. I have tried to provide as much information as possible, but if you need more about a given show, performer, etc email me.
The Rules
A few rules for trading that I try to follow...
1. Be honest. If a recording isn't great, then just say so. If it's something I want, then I probably won't care.
2. If you're not happy with any part of our trade, then please let me know. I'll do what I can to make sure the situation gets fixed as soon as possible.
3. I trade 1 for 1 in just about all circumstances (1 audio for 1 audio, 1 video for 1 video). I will also trade on a 2 for 1 basis if combining media (1 video = 2 audio).
4. I prefer to trade online using upload sites like Mega, but am open to good ol' through the mail trading if that's what's necessary.
5. Have fun.